The SAPE 2015 Exhibition will host the 6th International Conference on Industrial Safety and Labour Protection in Energy. The Conference is focused on highlighting the importance of occupational safety and protection both for fuel and energy company executives and occupational safety and health specialists, and on demonstrating innovations and achievements in the field.
The SAPE 2015 program provides for the 6th International Occupational Safety Practice Conference, sessions for supervisory authorities in industrial safety and anti-terrorist protection of energy sector facilities, thematic round tables sponsored by Russia’s major fuel and energy players, and a session of the Task Group of the Russian Trilateral Commission on the Regulation of Social and Labour Relations with the participation of sectorial trade unions.
The Conference will also host key events of relevant Russian ministries and agencies — Ministry of Energy, Ministry of Labour and Social Protection, Ministry for Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters, Ministry of Health, etc.
The SAPE 2015 Business Program also provides for presentations, seminars and round tables to bring together the delegates of federal authorities, R&D institutes, top fuel companies and manufacturers of personal and collective protective equipment.
Key topics for discussion:
- Introduction of occupational risk management framework into the safety management systems of the industry’s entities;
- Trade union leader session: development of collective agreements;
- Insurer conference: “Introducing an Economic Tool to Motivate Improvements in Work Environment and Occupational Safety Through a System of Insurance Rate Discounts and Increments for Compulsory Social Insurance Against Occupational Accidents and Diseases”;
- Personal and collective protective equipment for fuel and energy sector employees;
- Occupational safety training and certification. Best practices;
- HR round table: “Pressing Issues of Environmental Safety and Protection as Part of an Entity’s Sustainable Development”;
- Healthcare officer conference: “Review of Occupational Injury and Occupational Disease Rates at Russian Fuel and Energy Companies” (under the auspices of the Ministry of Health of Russia);
- Energy companies’ PR officer conference: “Information Awareness and Promotion of Occupational Safety”;
- “Anti-terrorist Protection of Energy Sector Facilities” seminar (under the auspices of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia).